1.固化元素：关于胶水的固化，一般制造商给出了温度曲线。 通常，它可以在室温下固化。 在实践中，应在较高的温度下固化，以使胶水在固化后达到强度和硬度。
1. Curing Elements: For the curing of glue, the general manufacturer gives the temperature curve. Usually, it can be cured at room temperature. In practice, the glue should be cured at a higher temperature to achieve strength and hardness after curing.
2，在点胶过程中点胶器上的气泡会影响产品的质量，因此在注入胶水之前，必须没有气泡。 如果有气泡，则分配器产生的产品将有许多次品。 排出的空气是为了防止分配器空气流通。
2. During the dispensing process, the bubbles on the dispenser will affect the quality of the product, so there must be no bubbles before the glue is injected. If there are bubbles, there will be many defective products produced by the distributor. The exhaust air is to prevent the air from circulating in the distributor.
3，必须在分配器上安装真空抽吸阀，因为真空抽吸功能是为了防止不分配时分配器中的胶泄漏。 如果安装了该套件，则可以正确调节真空回流阀。 ，这样您就可以进一步控制滴落和绘制的两种情况。
3. Vacuum suction valves must be installed on the distributor, because the vacuum suction function is to prevent rubber leakage in the distributor when it is not distributed. If the package is installed, the vacuum return valve can be adjusted correctly. This allows you to further control both dropping and rendering.
4. Needle standards and types: Needle standards will affect the size and accuracy of dispensing machine in dispensing process. When the pressure is within this range, the larger the needle of the needle, the larger the needle of the needle. Therefore, according to the speed of glue, according to the product size produced by the distributor to locate the glue needle, the needle diameter is usually kept at half the diameter of the glue point, the effect is very good.
如图5所示，胶量的大小由分配器在分配过程中继续的时间长度确定，该时间越长。 根据我们的经验，胶水的量较大。 这样可以确保有胶水相聚在一起，可以防止由于胶水过多而导致组件停滞。
As shown in Fig. 5, the amount of glue is determined by the length of time that the distributor continues during the distribution process, and the longer the time is. According to our experience, there is a large amount of glue. This ensures that glue is gathered together and prevents components from stagnating due to excessive glue.
6. The common glue used in dispensing machine is epoxy resin, instant sol, silica gel, anaerobic gel and UV gel.
7. The pressure of size directly affects the quantity of glue and the speed of glue outflow. The worse the activity of glue, the thicker the glue, the greater the pressure required. Therefore, we should rely on the distributor in the production process of glue ambient temperature, the size of glue and the glue characteristics of regulating pressure. The pressure of distributor is regulated by its internal pressure regulating valve.
Do you understand the introduction of the above two-component glue punch? If you don't understand something, please call us. We will introduce it to you. Welcome to visit: http://www.tbplay265.com.